Covid 19 Update 26th March 2020
- We are still supplying as normal from our UK distribution centre
- Deliveries may take a day or two longer in the UK, due to increased volume generally on Royal Mail
- If you normally have a non stock lens, for example toric or multifocal, it would be a good idea to order these now, while UK contact lens manufacturers are still operating normally.
- International Deliveries may take up to 8 weeks, due to reduced commercial flights
- We have moved Customer Support staff to their home, for their safety, where service is normal.
Auto Reorder Customers
We are pre ordering stock from suppliers for those customers on Auto Reorder, so that we can ensure that supply is delivered normally.
DPD - Special Deliveries
DPD our courier are moving to contact free delivery. Please select 'deliver to safe place' when you get your tracking details on the despatch email (or download the DPD app). Alternatively you can leave a note on your door to tell the driver where to leave your parcel.'
Due to the massive restriction on commercial flights we have been informed that shipments to all International destinations can be seriously delayed. USA shipments are now travelling by boat and can take 8 weeks.
General Precautions for Covid 19 and Contact Lens Wear
It is particularly important to implement good hygiene with your contact lenses at this time. The eyes are a route into your body for the Covid 19 virus, through your tear ducts.
- wash hands thoroughly before inserting or removing contact lenses
- never share your contact lenses
- daily lenses are the safest contact lenses to use
- change solutions in your contact lens case daily
- change contact lens storage cases weekly
- Avoid rubbing your eyes